Two potraits/ Dva portreta

blue and red

plava i crvena

Tuga

Sadness

These two ladies were painted in a hurry on an ordinary A4 sheet of paper with whatever was left of my oil paints after I had completed one canvas. I ended up really liking them so I glued them on my closet. The  one with the red eyebrows reminds me of Inari, though I'm not sure was that my intention...The other one is my nephew's favourite.

*I have no original excuse for my absence for the last few days, I was without internet connection. Anyhow, I think there will be a change of pace with my blog and that I will be posting weekly, not daily as I used to. 

Ove dvije dame naslikala sam u žurbi na običnom A4 papiru s onim od uljanjih boja što mi je ostalo nakon što sam završila jedno platno. Na kraju su mi se obje svidjele pa sam ih zaljepila na ormar. Ona sa crvenim obrvama podsjeća me na Inari, iako nisam sigurna da mi je to bila namjera. Druga je omiljena mome nećaku.

* Bila sam bez internetske veze, pa nisam baš bila prisutna zadnjih dana. Ionako mislim da ću malo rjeđe objavljivati postove, otprilike jednom tjedno, a ne skoro svaki dan kao što mi je bio običaj.

Comments

  1. Trasmites mucho con tus dibujos! Enhorabuena eres una artista!
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, I like that paintings. You are better and better. xa
    http://www.fashiondenis.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Čuj u žurbi! :) Meni ovo deluje i više nego savršeno!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nekada mi se čini da oni u žurbi i ispadnu najbolje valjda zato što onda nemam vremena za tremu:)

      Delete
  4. cute draws!
    laviecestchic.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. The second one is so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lijepo je da si se vratila! :) Pa nemoj se ograničavati ni na manje ni više... objavljivati ćeš kada se budeš osjećala tako... :)
    Portreti su divni, stvarno jako lijepo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your paintings are were already great but they seem to be better even better and better. Great job!! Keep it up Ivana.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite is the first one. Nice work!
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like both, the first looks fresh, young and the second one sad and mature. xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sono entrambe molto belli ed espressivi Ivana, bravissima! Spero abbia risolto i problemi con la connessione, un bacio!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do you wanna get the free clothes???

    FREE?! --Yes!
    Shipping fee+Clothe Price= 0.00US$
    Every time I find out some great giveaway,I will so excited and share to you all.This is a awesome Free Trial Center from Wholesale7,good luck to all of us!!!
    Deadline :3rd,Aug,2014(This Sunday)
    Item:Four Items
    Link → http://www.wholesale7.net/free_trial.html

    See more details:
    Blog:http://me-poppy.blogspot.com/2014/07/do-you-wanna-get-free-clothes.html
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wholesale7?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  12. Predivni portreti, baš mi fale tvoji postovi.
    Ne forsiraj se s objavom postova, kad budeš imala materijala, volje...za objavu onda obajvi. :) :*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All your comments mean a lot to me, even the criticism. Naravno da mi puno znači što ste uzeli vrijeme da nešto napišete, pa makar to bila i kritika. Per me le vostre parole sono sempre preziose anche quando si tratta di critiche.

Popular posts from this blog

Jadrolinija ferry ride, travelling from Split to island Hvar (outfit post)

REPAINTING AND REPAIRING AN OIL ON CANVAS, A PAINTING OF ASSISI ( ITALY)

FASHION ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY:A SUMMER DRESS (STAEDTLER PENCIL WATERCOLOURS)

FASHION ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY: LBD AND VINTAGE VIBES

CIRCUS THEMED CREATIVE ARTS & CRAFTS ( DIY ) IDEAS FOR BOTH KIDS & ADULTS

HOW TO STYLE A BROWN FAUX LEATHER COAT?

THE ISLAND OF THE MISSING TREES BY ELIF SHAFAK (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION)

BLOGGERS ART GALLERY

How To Wear Yellow In Summer? + Mostar's panorama + Goranci restaurant